Yellow Humpy


Alright, I know I've been slacking on the posts in the past few days but after over 200 plus posts I have still been able to keep my commitment to one post a day, one fly a day, for what has past in 2010. It is something I was not sure I could do and I am sure something a few of my friends and family raised an eyebrow at when I told them what I intended to do way back in December 2009. I guess I cant blame them after all I do have more than a few half finished projects out there as a testimony to my over zealous ambitions. - a half finished 19' sailboat being the most prominent reminder to all.
But I have stuck with this so far and it has been a rewarding experience. So far I have doubled my time on the water and at the tying bench, increased the knowledge one needs to hunt those elusive fish, improved my skills as an artist, and made a few friends along the way. In the next 100 plus days to come in this year I hope to continue this trend and with the help of you followers of A YEAR ON THE FLY I know I will.
For today here is a Yellow Humpy to make up for the few lack luster posts I have made recently. Incidentally I discovered that the inside of my camera lens was gooped up which has contributed to the poor pictures as of late.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment