A Big Day For This Blog


A big day for A Year On The Fly blog with a special honor. A great forerunner in the business of fly fishing and Tenkara has chosen a work from this blog to be on its banner.
You might remember a few days ago my mentioning Tenkara USA as well as posting a few flies on the subject, well the other day, Daniel of Tenkara USA and I came to an agreement on the use of a daily painting of mine to be featured as a banner on their homepage.


This piece is the one Daniel picked to be the banner for a little while and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't thrilled to see it up there. You might have also noticed that I have also added a button on the right side of my blog for the Tenkara website. Click it and let him know I sent you.

On another subject, The fly I posted today is yet another reverse hackle with a Japanese Character in the Kanji style. This style of character I'm told is the most widely recognised form of character in Japan so in an effort to continue the quiz - nobody got the last one by the way - I will keep this character in line with the theme of the last. Can anyone tell me what these two symbols say in English?
With the help of a few crossovers from the Tenkara USA site I am sure somebody will figure this out sooner or later...

No comments:

Post a Comment