Global Fly Fishing - A Blog by Jeff Currier

This is the start of "Currier's" first blog. It's something I probably should have done a long time ago but knew that I'd never stay on top of it enough to make it worth it. Now it's time. And I have time now because 23 years of working in the Jack Dennis fly shop in Jackson Hole Wyoming comes to an end in a week! I'm going full time with my art, doing presentations and hosting fly fishing trips. I will be attempting to work for myself and am incredibly excited for the new challenge. With this new lifestyle I plan to put more time into my website, fish even more and keep up this blog. The blog will keep you updated with my latest fishing, artwork and whatever else cool comes up. Enjoy! Jeff

Global Fly Fishing Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment